Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

The Luxury Diner, Trinity Kitchen, Leeds


No automatic alt text available.  
The Luxury Diner is a street food stall based in the amazing Trinity Kitchen in Leeds. My first experience of them was earlier in the year under their old name Slap & Pickle. I'd been following them on Instagram for a few months and finally got to visit them shortly before their first stint in Trinity Kitchen finished.

I was very excited when I discovered they had re-branded and were returning to Leeds so made my way down to Trinity to try out some of their food. One of the great things about this place is the fact that all their food can be made with locally sourced sustainable meat, vegetarian, or vegan.

For my first visit I had a delicious tofu hot dog with cheese sauce whilst I was on my way to a music festival, and I was so impressed, I went back a few days later for some vegan cheesy chips. I don't know how they make it, or what they put in it, but their vegan cheese sauce is amazing!


About a week later, my friend and I needed to get some food before an all day wrestling show, so we headed to Trinity Kitchen. I'd raved about The Luxury Diner so much that she joined me in getting their special loaded vegan fries; chips, cheese sauce, chilli, tofu hot dog chunks, pickle, sauces, and crushed tortilla chips. The food is all freshly cooked, tastes amazing, and so filling! My friend was really impressed by it too even though she is a meat eater.



As I work in the centre of Leeds, on my lunch break last week I decided to go back and get some more vegan cheesy chips. This time, they had the addition of vegan parmesan which made them even tastier. As well as selling many variations of hot dogs and loaded fries, they also have a good range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and they accept both cash and card.

I cannot rate The Luxury Diner highly enough. On the four occasions I have been, I have been served amazing food, and their service has always been really quick. Also, the owners and the rest of their staff are absolutely lovely. They've always been up for a chat and asked how I'm enjoying the food, and they just seem to all really love working there. 

If you want to find out more about The Luxury Diner, you can find them on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/theluxurydiner/ or visit them in Trinity Kitchen in Leeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment